Friday, April 20, 2007

ALOE VERA ... THE MIRACLE OF NATURE

Paracelsus,
the Father of Pharmacology said...
"All that mankind needs for
good health and healing
is provided in nature...
the challenge of science is to find it!"
Hippocrates, father of medicine called it "Athanasia" which means immortality, and refered to it as the "mobile pharmacy." It is said that Alexander the Great fought wars to obtain it and it was always with him in battle.
For centuries, Aloe Vera has been used by many different cultures. The ancient Greeks, the Romans, the Babylonians, Indians and the Chinese have all used Aloe Vera as a medicinal plant. Throughout the years, Aloe Vera (Aloinae) has been called many things: Potted Physician, Wand of Heaven, Wonder Plant, Heaven's Blessing, and Plant of Life.
My feeling ... if it was good enough for the ancient elders ... it's good enough for me and my family.
I am a simple person with no 'claim to fame.' If you're interested in more detailed research, etc., etc., my favorite site (not connected to any particular company) will tell you all the benefits of aloe vera and everything and anything you ever wanted to know about the plant and its miraculous properties.
The three-year-old version of the benefits of Aloe Vera is simply that it takes the toxins out of our system, cleanses the intestinal track, and gives our system all the vitamins and minerals it needs to boost our immune system so that it can fight 'intruders'!
My question is, even though we 'eat' good ... is what we're 'eating' good? If all it takes to be healthy and prevent disease is 2-4 ounces of this Miracle of Nature ... why not drink it?
They say the 'proof is in the pudding.' I have been using this product for 3 years, and have said 'goodbye' to all the little things that were wrong with me. No more skin allergies ... no more sinus infections ... no more stomach aches, no more back problems ... no more aching joints ... no more creaking knees and best of all no more prescription drugs! Instead of antibiotics, when I feel like I'm 'getting something' I double up on vitamins (particularly Vitamin C) ... take Propolis tablets (natural antibiotic from bees), Echinacea (natural immune system booster) and within 48-hours I am as good as new!
Those of us women who have husbands and children wear several 'hats.' We are wives, mothers, accountants, psychologists, nutritionists, doctors and nurses to name a few. It is our responsibility to keep our families healthy (or at least try). As the 'nutritionist' I buy organic, as the 'doctor' (of preventative medicine) I choose to give my family Aloe Vera juice and vitamins. Now, when one of them is feeling under the weather, they say, "Mom, fix me a brew" and within 48 hours they're back on their feet!
If there was a chance that these products would work for you and your family like they do for me and my family would you want to try them? If your answer is yes, contact me for more information.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Here's your first comment to your first post. This will be a great way to help many other people and I look forward to learning from you.

Robin

Unknown said...

So good to hear your story and encouraging results! Keep up that zeal for all of us neophytes who are following in your footsteps.